1000 ft UTP Fast 10/100 Ethernet bulk-pack Network Patch Cable, Category 5 (CAT5) enhanced 350MHz, 24AWG, 4 Twisted Pairs, Solid conductors, PLENUM insulation improved attenuation & near-end cross talk, CMP rating.
With voice, data, video and security capabilities, our Cat5e 350Mhz Bulk Cable is ideal for your network installation. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the solution that’s right for you. Available in PVC and Plenum rated jackets, this 350Mhz cable can be installed just about anywhere. It also comes in various colors for easy identification and color-coding.
- 4-pair unshielded twisted pair cable
- 24AWG solid bare copper conductor
- Meets or exceeds Cat5e specifications
- Rated to 350Mhz to provide additional performance and bandwidth over and above the basic requirements of Cat5e 100Mhz standards
- Teflon insulation, Plenum jacket
- Foot-marked cable packaged in EZ pull box
- Ideal for 10Base-T(IEEE 802.3), 100Base-TX(IEEE 802.3u), 1000Base-TX, 100 Vg-AnyLAN(IEEE 802.12), Token Ring(IEEE 802.5), TP-PMD(ANSI X3T9.5), 350 Mbps CDDI, ATM 155, voice and multimedia
- CMP rated for use in any area used for air return, many with dropped ceilings, air ducts and in public buildings where required by code
- verified compliant with EIA/TIA standards by UL and ETL
- UL/CSA listed