Component-Video RCA Interconnects. Provides High-definition video signal transfer between DVD players and high-end TV's or monitors for optimum picture resolution and color. Precision 75-Ohm Impedance for maximum signal transfer. Low-attenuation, foamed cellular dielectric 24k gold plated heavy-duty RCA connectors. Color Coded-Fully molded.
By using Component Video Cables, you bypass the TV’s Y/C separator and Color Decoder, routing the color (Y,
Cr, Cb ) information directly into the TV's matrix decoder. By sending the pure DVD component video signal directly
to a component video input-equipped display device, the DVD signal forgoes the extra processing that normally
would degrade the image. The result is a vastly increased image quality, with incredibly lifelike colors and crisp
- 75 ft of professional grade cable
- Molded Type Construction: the entire cable and all its parts are molded together. Mii's molded construction gives you a cable that is extra strong, durable, and professional.
- Triple RCA Component Video male to male connection
- Easily identifiable colored bands
- Gold Plated contacts to deliver an extremely high quality video.
- 100% Aluminum Foil Shielded to ensure an interference-free picture.
- 69% bare copper wire shielding; bringing total shielding to 169%.
- An OFC (oxygen-free cable) jacket to ensure a long rust-free life. A rust-free cable means long life and great performance.
- 22 gauge center conductor
- Construct 1C/0.65
- Strain relief to reduce cable strain, ensuring a long high-quality life
Usually Ship within 1 Business Day